Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I never remember a time in my life when I did not want to play football.


My son who is 8 years old started playing football for the first time last week. He asked me to sign him up a week before practice started for this season and I did that for him. He made it through the first week of practice without pads and thought it was great, then on day 2 of practice with equipment on, he decided that he doesnt want to play anymore.



I will do whatever is good for my son right now, but I have to say that I am so not dealing with this well right now......he told me all last week how much fun he was having and today it stopped and suddenly he hates it and wants nothing more to do with it and I dont know why.



I dont want him to quit cause I dont want to him to think that he can quit anything in his future that gets difficult. I, being the pussy dad, will allow his monkey ass to quit if he wants (due to advice from my wife and other family) but this is sooooooooooo not sitting well with me.


I feel as if I am losing my mind right now

No comments: